As an absentee property owner, property management is one of those things that need to be addressed in order to get the most of your La Cruz home ownership experience. If handled correctly, the right manager can help generate real bottom-line rental revenue and protect your investment. Choosing the right property manager can also help you reduce costs.
Here are some great reasons your home can benefit from the right property management:
It is very important to choose a property manager with Gringo Eyes. We have those gringo eyes and notice things that most Mexican nationals will not notice. Many of these small items will save you lots of money in the long run plus get you many more rentals from the Americans and Canadians year after tear. The following list are things that we pay close attention to and find most other property management companies do not.
- Water Pressure (this causes more complaints for most properties and very easy to fix. We make sure your pressure stays strong. making sure no calcium build up and checking for small leaks on a regular basis.)
- Fumigation (We keep the bugs and rodents out)
- Detailed cleaning ( many management companies simply surface clean, we get the corners, underneath, over top and do complete detailed cleaning regularly to keep your house fresh and free from mold.
- In house contractor (we not only manage and rent properties but any repairs can be done by us, as a contractor I know the when, how and what for all jobs to be sure it is done right the first time and again with gringo eyes. Quality repairs and painting are very important to you and your home)
- Gardening ( We take outdoor space as sacred so we take care of your garden like it is our own.)
- Swimming Pools. ( Again, we take care of it as a gringo, with proper chemicals and detailed cleaning)
A good property management firm enables you to leverage established vendor relationships, staffing efficiencies, and best practices for preventative maintenance programs to minimize costs while preventing premature equipment failures that lead to expensive repairs. Furthermore, it can allow you to minimize your overhead, focusing your resources on your core objectives.
Ability to Focus on Rental Revenue
Worrying about your property can prevent you from focusing on what is really important – growing your rental revenue. Property management allows you to focus on the activities that drive revenue while still maintaining a property that is clean, operational and beautiful.
Property management should be actively engaged in a preventative maintenance program to extend the life of your equipment, appliances, and building structure. A proactive property management firm will implement routine checks for leaks and structural issues to minimize cost and improve safety.
24/7 Coverage With Expert & Reliable Performance
Your home can benefit from a well-trained property management expert that is able to perform the services needed to maintain your property on a 24/7 basis. This includes plumbing and electrical services, drywall repairs, painting, ceiling tile repairs, carpeting, maid and employee supervision, maintenance, and closing/opening of the home. While there are many options available, most reputable property management companies have a dedicated staff that is capable and ready to fulfill all of your property management needs.
A key part of property management is handling rental funds, your home’s operational funds, employee management, and working with you to make sure you are protected from costly unnecessary problems.
Vacation Properties La Cruz solves all of these points while providing great customer service and handling all issues with your home as if it were my own.
Ready for a new property manager - contact us